Monday 11 February 2008

Charity fund raising

I decided that since I am doing the race in Namibia I should use the opportunity to try to raise some money for charity. I have chosen a charity that is called Facing Africa. Facing Africa is concerned with the prevention and cure of the Noma infection.

If you want to support me doing this race, please feel free to do so by supporting Facing Africa. On the link to the right you can help me raising money for their charity. If you feel you can support me in doing this, then that would be great, but please dont feel that you are obliged to give to the charity. There are many ways that you can help, an email, phone call or a text is much appreciated too. But I do think that when I am doing the race and I can think about the people it maybe help, I will get some extra strength (and I think that will be much needed!)...

So if you are feeling generous, donate a pound (or a Swedish Krona) or two...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! think what you did is amazing! last year i trekked through the namibian desert, 120 km too! it was the best thing i ever did! will never forget the first moment you spot the atlantic ocean! well done! sarah