Monday 31 March 2008

Can I ask you for some help?

When Ben sponsored me he wrote "60k is in your legs, 60k is in your head!"; and I think that he actually might be right. I have considered what thoughts I should keep with me during the run. I have thought of writing down some of my friends thoughts sent to me. Below I have summarised some of the thoughts that you have sent through.

I would like to have some more though, could I ask for you to send through some more? Either on the comment field below, or to my email. Hopefully it could keep me going a few extra steps when needed!

6 days, 8 hours and 30 minutes to race start *smile*

--- RUN Joakim Run! WW Khoo
--- Courage is the most beautiful kind of madness - Paul Murray
--- 60k is in your legs, 60k is in your head! Ben
--- 60k is in your legs, 60k is in your bed! Tom
--- Nar det borjar svartna for ogonen: Tank pa att man alltid kan ge lite till.... Pana & Peter
--- "It always seems impossible until its done." -Nelson Mandela (and Asa)
--- Each step is one less to endure and brings you closer to the finish line! Caro and Andy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Joakim, in 3 days we will meet up at Gatwick for our flight. So here are some of my words of wisdom to help you my friend.

"If you think you can do a thing, or you think you cannot... you are probably right."

"Dream...Strugle...Victory"

"Pain is temporary... Victory lasts forever"

"Most people over-estimate other peoples ability, and under-estimate their own"

See you on Friday, stay strong stay positive, You can do it!

Andy

Anonymous said...

keep going keep going keep going iam ok....

Anonymous said...

Pain is weakness leaving the body! Good luck!/Natasja Adams