Friday 14 March 2008

GBP £452!!

Thank you so much... Thank you Anna for arranging the drinks, thank you all that came, and thank you Franco, Vasco and Anouk for your kind contribution through you different companies.

In total we managed to almost use a whole deck of cards. I have 8 cards left, and we managed to raise GBP £452 (I know that doesnt add up, but I think there were some extra contributions last night). That is a fantastic sum and I am really really happy that you all helped. I will make sure I keep my blog up to date, and as I promised some of you tonight, there will be a follow up session when I have (hopefully) completed the race in Namibia in April.

I have added the £452 to the money raised, and it will be listed on my fund raising website in a day or two (have a look at the link to the right).

Once again, thank you all so much for turning up in such great numbers tonight!!

Also, please take some time to think if you could use either (or all) of our sponsors:
Vasco from Fruitful Office ( Click here to visit Fruitful office’s website) if you want your office to have a healthier snacks then your ordinary bag of crisps.

Anouk and the Biostarlight ( Click here to visit Biostarlight’s website) if you want to have a healing session where you help you body to heal itself from stress, asthma artheritis any many more things that seems to affect us these days.

Franco and Natoora ( Click here to visit Natoora’s website ) if you want to have really fresh, good produce when you cook at home. Natoora can deliver to your doorstep.

No comments: