Friday 4 April 2008

and so I am off...

A very short last entry before heading off to the airport. I just finished packing my last stuff and had a nice lunch with Mo and Martin. I am almost a bit emotional when I am writing this. Over the last couple of days I have had great response from so many of you.

Martin and Mo gave some good last minute advice and also threat of never stop mentioning if I dont make the race, so I guess I better make it :-)

Thank you for all support and speak soon. Update to come next Friday.


Below you can see my race food lined up... Somewhere around 7,000 - 8,000 calories :-)

Think of me on Monday, I will sure have plenty of time to thing of all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to our update!
All the best!
Lycka till!

Anonymous said...

Ups...glömde säga att det var jag....Linda Södis...